My people skills are just fine It’s my Tolerance to Idiots that needs work shirt

  The HGV crisis is entirely to do with the half baked Brexit deal signed off by this government led by Boris. I hope this country wakes up & starts to seek responsible government rather than the current lot who have no clue. There is a shortage of HGV drivers across Europe, so I don't think Brexit is the reason. We’re in this position because this government failed to plan for these events & signed a half baked Brexit deal. It’s a mess because they led us into this mess & I get sick and tired of people supporting this government and secondly making excuses for their obvious failures. The government will never admit that Brexit is the cause of shortages of workers. But, how many EU workers are willing to up route their lives to come back to the UK, with little sense of security? Unless Johnson demands the Home Office changes it’s very discriminating rules for migrant workers, our problems are going to get worse. 

Buy it here: My people skills are just fine It’s my Tolerance to Idiots that needs work shirt

My people skills are just fine It's my Tolerance to Idiots that needs work s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt