Black cat soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty Purr shirt

 And even then there were libraries with medical books. The thing is future mothers often know zero about the pregnancy itself and disregard all risks involved. Nowadays women can educate themselves extensively, if they want to. Sophie Walker I knew these things before hand but I was getting thrown to extremely inexperienced midwives or the ones that was just not interested in helping instead getting their shift done and go home! I pushed for two hours with my baby in meconium ! The surgeons had to be called and they told the midwife off for not calling them earlier! The baby kept pulling his head up so the surgeons had to use forceps that scarred his face and gave him lumps and we were never told that . So I was running around like a headless chicken with botched four degree tear stitches trying to get those lumps diagnosed! 

Buy it here: Black cat soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty Purr shirt

Black cat soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty Purr s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt