I just want to work in my garden and hang out with my chickens shirt

  John McCutcheon is a folk musician, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. He is regarded as a master of the hammered dulcimer and is also proficient on guitar, banjo, autoharp, mountain dulcimer, fiddle and jawharp. While in his 20s, he traveled to Appalachia and learned from traditional folk musicians, including Roscoe Holcomb, I.D. Stamper and Tommy Hunter. He also conducted fieldwork with traditional musician and folklorist Mike Seeger. Most of his fieldwork is part of the permanent collections of the American Folklife Center.

Buy it here: I just want to work in my garden and hang out with my chickens shirt
HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Store

I just want to work in my garden and hang out with my chickens s Ladies


















Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt