Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt

 The idea was to create an interactive extension to their spring 2021 video and collection, which featured a fantastical farm world filled with animated 3D flower models and moving natural landscapes. For the video game, which they’re calling “Collinaland,” Taymour and Engman, along with multimedia artist Freeka Tet, dreamed up a farm world, an underwater world, a self-expressive world, and an ice world, all inhabited by plants and animals and, of course, video game characters: real models that the team digitally scanned so as to bring human beings into the virtual world, rather than create avatars from scratch.

Buy it here: Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt
HomePage: Gaoteeshirt Hot Shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas s Hoodie

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt