Love of my life Lisa Kelly ice road truckers shirt

 Roger Gay So how come the mainstream media did not show interview after interview of people saying they lost loved ones when they were reporting about the tens of thousands protesting in London & else where with BLM week in week out? but all of a sudden the media & Labour are really laying it on thick. Hypocrisy of reporting & outrage. Dudley Edmunds I sit in the middle & do care. I think the Media is to political & should remain neutral on issues, instead of working people up & causing outrage when it suits their political leanings. I remember when they just read the facts & you were left to make your own mind up. 

Buy it here: Love of my life Lisa Kelly ice road truckers shirt
Love of my life Lisa Kelly ice road truckers s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt