John Lennon justice has been served shirt

 This may come across like am actually crazy but early in the morning when am going to work (I leave at 6.30am and get the bus) I pretend am on the phone talking to a friend as I live in a rough area. I would actually call someone but at that time people are usually still asleep. So if you're like me that feels uneasy or don't really have any friends or family to call at times just do what I do. It helps me calm my anxiety although alot of you will think am mental talking to myself. I get anxiety when going out after dark. If my husband isn’t with me I call him. I came home from an optician appointment recently and it was dark I was alone, no kids no husband that so rarely happens I completely freaked out. 

 Buy it here: John Lennon justice has been served shirt
John Lennon justice has been served s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt