Gaslight is for Gaslighting isn’t real you’re just crazy shirt

 Many of the comments in this thread, demonstrate how backward we are as a country. Terry Thomas maybe there should have been a concerted effort with regards an information campaign. It’s ok to say it works in other countries as it’s been the mandate for years. We are expecting to change habits overnight which doesn’t work. The seatbelt change had months of advertising then it took months if not years for everyone to comply! I understand the hierarchy starting with the most vulnerable pedestrians but I also understand the frustration of motorists who are expected to change as the clock strikes midnight. 

Buy it here: Gaslight is for Gaslighting isn’t real you’re just crazy shirt
Gaslight is for Gaslighting isn't real you're just crazy s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt