Houston we are a problem simply Seattle sports shirt

 It's where we are RIGHT NOW. Stagnation is the pond of eternal stench and we are up to our chins in it.Amelie Eynon Why have we been the slowest to recover while following a much derided and critiqued extreme austerity which has lead to the deaths of 120000 people yet the debt has tripled. Barely of this money being borrowed is being put into infrastructure. We are being asset stripped by a bunch of lying crooks and you are among the people enabling them. Amelie Eynon I think you need to look at Margaret Thatcher as the real villain in selling off our national assets, don't you?

Buy it here: Houston we are a problem simply Seattle sports shirt
Houston we are a problem simply Seattle sports s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt