Moo I mean Boo moon Halloween shirt

 because I'm 27, despite the fact I work in a front line key workers role which requires me to touch people daily by law, and cannot social distance as part of the job. But because I'm younger despite being more susceptible to catching the virus because of my job, I've got to wait? No wonder people are claiming to be health and are workers to get their vaccine. I believe the main point is to vaccinate as much as people as possible while we have enough vaccines to slow down spread. (Thinking the vaccine shortage in Europe) I hope there will be additional queues for at least volunteer people while there are people out there looking suspicious to vaccination or omitting their turns. Lots of unpaid carers slipping through gaps ..I had to fill form in at my surgery and say who I was caring for (in my case multiple people) but I don't know if anyone checks..

Buy it here: Moo I mean Boo moon Halloween shirt
Moo I mean Boo moon Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt