John Carpenter’s the Thing Halloween shirt

 If they want to go to church, get their hair cut, eat at a restaurant, etc., that's their call. I'm not in charge of saying, "I don't really think that's a good idea." John Denton I'm going to agree with you. I'm scottish and our first minister said that out of the population that has been vaccinated (can't remember a figure) it was where 99% of the covid deaths came from. That says a lot to me. And before anyone has a go I'm a type 1 diabetic who has worked with no furlough through the whole thing. I can also accept that without modern medicine I would have been dead in my teens. I'm comfortable with my own mortality as we are all born to die. I'm happy to be here but I also get that disease and disaster are one way our planet tries to regulate population. Death is sad but the planet was here before any of us or our opinions.

Buy it here: John Carpenter’s the Thing Halloween shirt
John Carpenter's the Thing Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt