I was not responsible for what happened in the United Kingdom on September 8 2022 shirt

  Yes! The genocide was sparked by the downing on 6 April 1994 of a plane carrying Habyarimana and his Burundian counterpart Cyprien Ntaryamira. By the way a Rwandan opposition leader ( a Roman Catholic priest) living in France has been declaring that President Kagame died last year. Over time, France has directly and indirectly murdered millions of African innocents, probably 100x more deaths than the total of its casualties in the first and second war together...sadly nothing’s changed to date, France continues to support and promote dictators, militias and murderers across the continent and keep stealing Africans’ wealth in return - la patrie des droits de l’homme my Axx!!  The French and its government and people are not only complicit of the genocide.

Buy it here: I was not responsible for what happened in the United Kingdom on September 8 2022 shirt
I was not responsible for what happened in the United Kingdom on September 8 2022 s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt