Ghost read more books Halloween shirt

 For your sake I hope you make a bit of time for other things that matter, while there is time. I don't mean to be dismissive, there are many careers and trades which are enriching and rewarding, which give people great sense of purpose and meaning etc But if you allow the scales to tip so far that you rely on your work for identity, sense of community and sense of purpose, if you have neither time nor mind nor energy to find these things in other areas of your life. If you don't see it yourself, we will never agree. I have spoken at length with a Doctor who runs an Occ Health practice, contracted to many large entities as their Occ Health provider. The rates of burnout, substance abuse, addiction, mental health issues and sadly suicides associated with these workplaces and work cultures should not be overlooked, but they are. When your trade has become a meat grinder, review is required.

Buy it here: Ghost read more books Halloween shirt
Ghost read more books Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt