Joe Biden Merry Thanksgiving Pumpkin Halloween shirt

 A lot of what she said did not add up. For those who knows Andrew saw that straight away. Question being was it really Andrew she slept with or a look alike? Or did she make the whole thing up? Funny how nothing was said until after Epstein was deceased now isn't it. Heather J Jones if you can’t see that your comment is vile, Michelle is right and you are POTP. Blaming a victim because they didn’t “scream” or “fight”? Are you kidding me? & I guess Maxwell is best friends with multiple people that look like Andrew? I guess there is multiple puppets made to look like Andrew, that shares the same nickname Randy Andy, I guess the witnesses that seen them together are liars, I guess Maxwells deposition is also a bunch of lies? What we do know is he lied about; his “sweating”, dropping his daughter off at a birthday party, and ending his friendship with Epstein after he was convicted. Lloyd Lilley She doesn't have a Royal title.

Buy it here: Joe Biden Merry Thanksgiving Pumpkin Halloween shirt
Joe Biden Merry Thanksgiving Pumpkin Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt