​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I turned myself into a saiyan morty I’m Kakarick shirt

  No one will ask questions! Look they have given us the green light to vaccinate as we want. Next they will go for secondary school children! Largest human trials ever. No other country is vaccinating 300k people a day! Watch this space! If you want the vaccine have it, if not, dont, although this would be detriment to the rest of the nation, no one if forcing you btw!!! It will eventually make everyone’s life better and normality will take place again!!! People are not only dying of this horrid virus, but the mental health aspects are detrimental and horrifying, the sooner we can be rid of this the better!! And to the non vaccine peeps have a think about what you want for the future? A vacinne generally has the virus strand in it in order for the body to build immunity which is in now way good for anybody. This vaccine does not have any properties of this virus to build immunity. If you already had this so called virus and recovered. 

Buy it here: ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I turned myself into a saiyan morty I’m Kakarick shirt
I turned myself into a saiyan morty I'm Kakarick s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt