I googled my symptoms turns out I just needed Sloppy shirt

  I don't get this online bullying things and receiving 100 nasty messages a day... Seems more attention seeking to me than anything else...why give them so much power to affect you so profoundly? Gabor Keisz I didnt give permission neither allowed a bloody 45 year old father of 5 children to stalk to me and torture me daily. 0 permission. I simply said NO on wanting to be friends with him. He stalked me at work to home daily. Incapable of distancing myself frm bullying? I didnt give any invitation or want for this to happen. When I took it to the cops, he starts placing headless chickens, at my doorway. I moved many living areas,states still got harassed. 

Buy it here: I googled my symptoms turns out I just needed Sloppy shirt
I googled my symptoms turns out I just needed Sloppy s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt