Pizza Slut shirt

 It's not about the number of cases! It's about the number of people that get hospitalised and die from it, that's the whole point of the vaccine. We have lived with the flu for years, kids pass around illness all the time and parents get it, as long as the vaccine stops people getting seriously ill it shouldn't matter that they go back! I don’t think so when he sends every child back into school at the same time with no PPE, no social distancing and no vaccinations for teaching staff. So you can only meet up with one more person outside yet those teaching can be in a room with 30 different households.

Buy it here: Pizza Slut shirt
Pizza Slut s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt