Karen Huger I got vassinated so I could be around you heifers shirt

  She doesn't get a contract review after posting that Covid is a hoax and then makes this post after and you claim it was politically motivated rather than a Business afraid that one of their employee's behaviour can tarnish the reputation of the only decent show they have in their channel. How can you justify your decision via the right of the Employer to refuse to renew a contract if their employee refused to follow company guidelines after being warned multiple times? I’m sorry, but if she wasn’t famous, no one would care. People are let go from companies all the time for breaking work contracts and bringing their company into disrepute. She’s no different. Whether you agree with her or not, she did violate her contract. This is not a cancel culture or libertarian government. This is real life! the problem is how she was fired. It was unprofessional and, arguably, discriminatory. 

Buy it here: Karen Huger I got vassinated so I could be around you heifers shirt
Karen Huger I got vassinated so I could be around you heifers s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt