I may not have a PhD but I do have a DD 214 share if got one shirt

  Governments give the rights to fishermen and their quotas (ie the amount of fish they catch). They are taking the law into there own hands it's criminal. Surely there is a better way of going about it. Those boulder they are putting are not charted and that makes it very dangerous for all Seafarers. Dave Robbie no it's all boats banned from areas putting boulders down damaged the environment down their plus boulders were never their so wat ur doing is wrong. Simply listen to this if u can't follow rules or laws the fines will be hefty, ull all loose your license n ur boats n every thing on them will be scrapped it's clear enough for both sides. Dave Robbie OR you knowingly drop a hazard into a location where trawl nets are going to be. Snag a net that is ripped from its boat and create a ghost net that won't degrade for several hundred years and continually kills marine life. 

Buy it here: I may not have a PhD but I do have a DD 214 share if got one shirt
I may not have a PhD but I do have a DD 214 share if got one s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt