I love drinking Pool water shirt

 I am sure I have worked with viruses which were more infectious than corona, but we had strict protocols to protect ourselves and others. And now those protocols are having to be adhered by everybody, by people who were not trained in such regimes and hence the difficulty. I get into a lot of arguments about stuff that I think is sort of basic and taken for granted but that people find very onerous. It is quite interesting. Valerie Kenyon Yes I remember that and it makes sense. I guess if they are having to conduct research to reiterate such basic hygiene it means that it is not being practiced, which is a big surprise to me. Scary to think that hospital workers are taking their uniforms home. The first hospital I ever worked in also had showers and we used to change and wash before we left. 

Buy it here: I love drinking Pool water shirt
I love drinking Pool water s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt