I can change the world but first I need the source code shirt

 However it's time to change the slogan or expand it. Government cuts affect everything in every country in the world. You may swop with ours, you may be disappointed though. The UK fails to fully appreciate what a National Health System is. Advancement in health care comes at a price. Employment means taxes paid which means more benefit to all Social groups. I have no answers however many become tired of people complaining but not suggesting solutions. All politicians promise the earth, but fail to deliver, due to the fact that if it was possible it would be done. There are only so many eggs in one basket. I find balancing the housekeeping hard enough, let alone a countries budget. Nuff said. over and out on this post. Stay Well everyone. Berenice Prentice not running it down but be honest I have seen the poverty & inequality myself & its so sad that what is a relatively affluent country that some of its citizens are living in squalor. 

 Buy it here: I can change the world but first I need the source code shirt
I can change the world but first I need the source code s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt