He who hath not a Uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 13:13 shirt

  They never do anything. So it's no good reporting anything to them. No..lol what it means is that direct management would be able to fire them without needing the red tape that HR is. I don't think this actually does anything to protect the employee. It's less oversight, meaning power can be abused. HR can be annoying, but they do a lot to make sure management doesn't go nuts. I am critically depend on people and technology and I don't want to invest in them - this is not a virtue..... its a way of trying to run a business on the cheap and do lots of activities "side of the desk" increasing stress on employees (who don't have skills or experience). Chris Volbrecht , then he didn't do away with those departments. 

Buy it here: He who hath not a Uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 13:13 shirt
He who hath not a Uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 13:13 s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt