Trump Chump Toxic waste Dump shirt

 Laughing emojis ffs! What is happening to humanity that empathy is thrown away and smug selfishness I'm alright Jack and it's their own fault clung onto? When you cried out in need as a baby, wasn't your mother there to give you her unconditional love? Perhaps not looking at some of the pcomments. There but for fortune go you or I. It could be our turn next! One world, one humanity, one lifetime to do the right thing. You're not even being asked to go there and help! Show a little compassion people! Right, so let me get this straight? They burned their own camp down and selfishly left everyone with no shelter and are now crying that they are cold and conditions are bad? Then maybe, just maybe, setting it on fire was a dumb thing to do eh? Wtf is wrong with people. Good luck trying to get BiH to do anything. BiH has easily one of the most complex government systems in the world, a legacy from the 90s war. 

Buy it here: Trump Chump Toxic waste Dump shirt
Trump Chump Toxic waste Dump s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt