Jared Booksmart shirt

 The UK will end up full of Chinese as visas is their main trade tool. It’s happened in Australia and New Zealand already, and now the UK is out of the EU it will happen there. Before you know it the UK will turn into a province of Beijing. Anyone who lives in Melbourne or Sydney can tell you that. How is the UK going to compete economically on a global scale - none seems to be able to answer that. I hope the financial future is better than I anticipate. I hope the Tory government safeguards the NHS from US profiteering instead of selling it off to fill their pockets. I hope the Tory government hold the rich accountable for all their taxes instead of shielding them at the expense of everyone else. Kathleen Coffeen Jones the NHS is totally safe , Boris will nit sell it off , someone accused him of it just before the election and he got quite annoyed at the thought ,

Buy it here: Jared Booksmart shirt
Jared Booksmart s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt