Fight like a Final Girl shirt

  They should do that here. I've just been to Aldi to get a food shop for tomorrow (yes I've left it a bit late, lol) and the amount of people literally filling their trollies full with alcohol, tells me there's going to be a lot of people breaking rules and having parties. People condoning this as a good measure and essentially wishing their freedoms away are the real problem here, the last time the French were ordered to stay in their houses we were fighting a war to free Europe from tyranny! Bunch of nutcases and dangerous ones at that. So let's put it like this, you have one rat that has rabies and you don't want that rat to infect other rats, so you try to control the rat because it doesn’t believe it has rabies and just goes around infecting other lives. Do you think this rat should be free roaming around the city and spreading its rabies?

Buy it here: Fight like a Final Girl shirt
Fight like a Final Girl s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt