I’m not short I’m a people Mcnugget shirt

 Russia are targeting civilians to make Ukraine submit to save them, they are also wiping out cities making them inhabitable. I hope when it's all over Russia are forced to pay to rebuild all this blatant destruction because there is no need for it. In case Ukrainian army could have a long-range armaments and missiles it might have exterminated Putler's nazi artillery before it had killed so many innocents in Ukraine. But NATO is afraid of putler's nukes which it can't use because this creature may kill his own brood living in Europe. Or so? Is UN just watching the atrocities committed by Putin..? economic sanctions are not enough to stop Putin whilst lives of innocent civilians lost on the ground..Help Ukraine. How long this war must go on ,how many inocent people have to die, i can't take' it enymoore, it drives me crazy to know all that can be stoped if only GERMANY, and all the other european countrys stop all imports of gas , petrol, and coal, 

Buy it here: I’m not short I’m a people Mcnugget shirt
I'm not short I'm a people Mcnugget s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt