Whoever voted Biden owes me Gas money shirt

 Copied just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep. My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?! I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business, and it is my freedom. My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me? I said: Well, you don’t even trust your own husband. How can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the NATO. (We want peace not war, Stop the war, negotiate, and maintain peace, pray for peace in Ukraine ) Perhaps he can go and have a chat with Putin ?? The world is sending a clear message to Putin, and to all of Russia. It is sad too that many Russians do not want this war, but they need to help get rid of Putin. 

Buy it here: Whoever voted Biden owes me Gas money shirt
Whoever voted Biden owes me Gas money s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt