Never argue with anyone harriet would have left behind shirt

  I was in Moscow and the people are not the power. The sanctions on the so called Russian oligarchs does not benefit Ukraine but the US, UK AND European countries. Theft combined with hypocrisy. Lesson to millionaires, invest in your country even when you are sanctioned your country will benefit. I don't care if UK Gov has a grudge against Abramovich But being sanction (cannot sell tickets and goods) but still having to pay wage of all staff as usual, then where the money comes from? Any mean to counter Russia is one thing, but using a mean affecting people that have nothing to do with Russia is another thing. Putin is never going to back down, or do a Hitler in the bunker, or be seen to be a wimp in front of his own people, so the end game has to come from within and the sooner the better.

Buy it here: Never argue with anyone harriet would have left behind shirtNever argue with anyone harriet would have left behind s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt