The Dragon and the Wolf shirt

 But some people become so desperate that they shell out the money themselves to just feel safe and secure in their bodies. Omar Al Mohammed ever heard of national insurance? Though probably not as most likely don't even live in UK. Also what has parents got to do with a grown adults life and financial decisions? dear western media, before dealing with your own fails, accept the fact that you lost this battle and know now who in fact are winners of your so much begged war, in fact without firing one bullet. good luck. uh huh.... this is starting to remind me of the WMD fiasco when the US made claaaaaaims about how Saddam was going to nuke us and refused to give us proof...national security risk was the premise cited 

Buy it here: The Dragon and the Wolf shirt
The Dragon and the Wolf s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt