Yorktown high school Alumni logo shirt

 I think we need to be more worried about how fast stupidity is passed around. Political madness from conservatives the MP s are not the cause of this and definitely not boris Johnson he does not make the decision it is made by world leaders and scientists so whoever’s voted against these measures are out of order labour voted for these measures so …passes are needed to get into other countries and are widely used in the rest of the world. The problem I have is are immigrants vaccinated before they arrive it only takes one who isn’t think on . Since COVID pass was induced in Wales my workplace took massive hit on amount of customers .several people are turned away .most places will not profitable enough to stay open in those conditions plus added extra cost for staff to man entry to check pass and argue with people. My friends in France are having to show passes to get a coffee. 

Buy it here: Yorktown high school Alumni logo shirt
Yorktown high school Alumni logo s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt