Shrek thanks for trying to help me get Ogre my depression shirt

 Furthermore, in spite of being healthy, being double vaccinated and recently having had my buster jab I still wear a mask when on public transport, shops and theatres because I don't want to put other, potentially vulnerable people, at risk. I do care and have empathy for people around me, you seem to not have any empathy at all for those you perceive as not having it as bad as you. Sylvia Lewis not sure what the point of your comment is. So, this man is doing what's right for him and apparently what's right for you as well. Losing your smell might potentially have a devastating impact on someone's life. Did you just want to shout that you have it worse? Ok, got it. Sylvia Lewis this man is trying to earn a living. If he loses his livelihood what is he supposed to do? 

Buy it here: Shrek thanks for trying to help me get Ogre my depression shirt
Shrek thanks for trying to help me get Ogre my depression s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt