Sickos shirt

  (Of course the BBC does not push that fact too loudly) What really intrigues me is that I can go to a packed nightclub in Cardiff and get absolutely hammered with 500 other drunken people and not wear a face mask. Yet I cannot wander round a huge quiet indoor museum, with very few people in attendance, without wearing a face mask! They did that for a long long time though, and cases still kept rising regardless. No one wants to go back too lockdown and restrictions so bring back the masks,social distancing and introduce COVID-19 passes . I can see both sides of the argument but the government are right. We need to live with Covid as its never going away. So if people feel strongly about wearing mask then they should. We don't need to live in a nanny state by being told what we must do. It is down to individuals to take responsibility for themselves and others. 

Buy it here: Sickos shirt
Sickos s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt