Scorpio Queen shirt

 They had warnings, plenty of warnings, in fact a decade ago they were warned to prepare for a pandemic. They did nothing. Even when it hit us, the news of this virus had been emerging since the previous November, the still did nothing until 2 months later. They didn’t close the points of entry until well after that, and even then didn’t do so thoroughly. Nobody will ever tell me they operated in a timely manner. That’s leaving aside the fact that the accuse the public of panic buying, which is exactly what they did for PPE. They ordered, and PAID IN ADVANCE £millions , much of it never received (nor refunded). Disgustingly, pathetically greedy, lazy and pointless. I doubt they will ever be brought to task, they never are, and to think what they could have done with all that money especially with things like ventilation in schools and many more things. 

Buy it here: Scorpio Queen shirt
Scorpio Queen s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt