If I wanted the government in my uterus I’d fuck a senator shirt

 This will be Mr. Dorfman's only Washington appearance in connection with his recent memoir, Heading South, Looking North: A Bilingual Journey (Ferrar, Straus & Giroux, 1998). His talk, sponsored jointly by the Center for the Book and the Hispanic Division, is part of the center's "Books & Beyond" author lecture series. A close friend of the Library, Mr. Dorfman recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape in 1979. Mr. Dorfman's numerous books have been translated into more than 30 languages and include How to Read Donald Duck (1971), The Empire's Old Clothes (1983), The Last Song of Manuel Sendero (1986), My House Is on Fire (1990), and Konfidenz (1995). Last Waltz in Santiago and Other Poems of Exile and Disappearance was published in 1988 and his much-acclaimed play Death and the Maiden received the Olivier Award for the Best Play in London in 1991. 

Buy it here: If I wanted the government in my uterus I’d fuck a senator shirt
​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt