Let’s face it I was crazy before the Turtles shirt

 Teacher, parents and kids gathered in the media tent for a presentation of the newly launched National Book Festival Young Readers’ Online Toolkit (accessed via the festival homepage). The toolkit brings the magic of the National Book Festival to classrooms, libraries and homes across the country to make the event a truly national experience. This interactive resource also provides a guide on how to host a book festival. In the Library of Congress Pavilion, veterans who were featured in Ken Burns’s new PBS documentary The War, spoke about their personal war experiences and discussed filming with Ken Burns. 

Buy it here: Let’s face it I was crazy before the Turtles shirt
HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Store

Let's face it I was crazy before the Turtles s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt