Free hugs just kidding don’t touch me shirt

  The Library’s Asian Division and Prints and Photographs Division will present “A Tour of the Lost Kingdom: Sikkim” at the Library of Congress at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 13, in Room LJ-119 of the Thomas Jefferson Building, located at 10 First Street S.E., Washington, D.C. The event is free and open to the public, but preregistration is required due to limited space; This 90-minute program will feature a photographic presentation with comments by two special speakers: Her Majesty Hope Cooke, former Queen of Sikkim, and photographer Alice Kandell. Behind these photographs is a fascinating story to be told by the two speakers whose lives have been forever tied to this kingdom.

Buy it here: Free hugs just kidding don’t touch me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Store




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt