Santa Grinch I am Safeway Aholic Christmas shirt

  Exactly that, he's our Prime Minister, he's leading this country, but not by example! His time should be over, he's messed up enough and made enough mistakes! The Clown needs to leave. How quick people forget, that our government managed to organise and keep millions of people off the dole queue for almost a year, as well as vaccinating most of the population, and making us the first Country to be emerging from the pandemic with our economy recovering faster than any other nation. But all media and remoaners are bothered about is Boris having a glass of wine in the garden for 25 minutes wake up! Boris and team are still the best thing. 

Buy it here: Santa Grinch I am Safeway Aholic Christmas shirt
Santa Grinch I am Safeway Aholic Christmas s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt