Music is my drug and Joan Baez is my dealer shirt

 She has lived to regret what she did but, abused? Nope I don't think so. Where were the parents for these girls. What were they exposed to that even made them think about sleeping with older men? At that age I was writing names of boys I liked in the margins of my notebook and had to be in the house by 10pm. It is a troubling world where older men think they can sleep with younger vulnerable women and feel nothing. Where were the parents for these girls. What were they exposed to that even made them think about sleeping with older men? At that age I was writing names of boys I liked in the margins of my notebook and had to be in the house by 10pm. 

Buy it here: Music is my drug and Joan Baez is my dealer shirt
Music is my drug and Joan Baez is my dealer s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt