Journey 50th anniversary 1973 2023 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

 10 had also just recovered from Covid. So yes it was totally stupid to have done the complete opposite from what he was telling us to do. It was wrong just as anyone now shouting loudly who broke the rules have no right to make a fuss, the ones like me who have always followed the rules are the ones that have the right to be angry and disappointed with ALL those that didn’t. Clare Morris my point being some of those now doing the loudest shouting are just as guilty of breaking lock down in one way or another. I’ll admit I am angry because we were all told not to do what they did. But stepping back away from the gathering, if those attending worked side by side inside no. 

Buy it here: Journey 50th anniversary 1973 2023 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

Journey 50th anniversary 1973 2023 signatures thank you for the memories s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt