Jordan Travis King and Tigers shirt

 Which will never happen. Fanatics will ignore fact and lies. Matthew Collinson sadly I agree, however I think the media has played their part though. There are credible options who get played down dismissed and at times outright slanderous falsehoods and lies spread by Tory owned or manipulated press and too many people who really don't have a clue but vote from hatred and prejudice. Tina Coates well you only need to Google the owners of the media outlets and see their party contributions and lobbying histories. You soon realise how "free" we and the free press really is. It's all an establishment. The elite are in an intrically woven web, all interconnected and interrelated. It is pure establishment. 

Buy it here: Jordan Travis King and Tigers shirt
Jordan Travis King and Tigers s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt