Hurricane Idalia Survivor Vintage shirt

 I tell my boys this now; avoid certain areas after dark. Winifred Shaw unfortunately I think if you looked historically at cases they would be just as many attacks on women, the reason you felt safer was press coverage, you just wasn't aware that it was happening. Ladies now probably are safer due to phones and technology, if it happens often the police are able to apprehend the person quicker as well. Or you could get training, buy a handgun, get a concealed weapons permit, and walk home and if there's a problem, you not only protect yourself, but remove a threat permanently from society. 

Buy it here: Hurricane Idalia Survivor Vintage shirt
Hurricane Idalia Survivor Vintage s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt