Gail Ann Dorsey Tour 2024 shirt

 I th I have no objection to this whatsoever, only thing I object to is changing History ie casting a Black Actress as Anne Boleyn and yes I know Henry 8 had Black people at Court but Anne wasn't one of them. I'm all for equality etc but let's not change history to suit todays agenda, let's learn from History and in particular from the mistakes that were made Racism exists because it’s ALL you care about. Sooo, is Biden and son going to be held up to the same scrutiny regarding their China deals? Or the Clintons for their Russia dealings? Or Pelosi for being a millionaire off taxpayer dollars for serving way too long? Let's round all of the crooked politicians up and sentence them to hard labor no benefits for the rest of their life. those are publicly available, and if you want to go after China deals with Biden.

Buy it here: Gail Ann Dorsey Tour 2024 shirt
Gail Ann Dorsey Tour 2024 s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt