Frank Caprio caught in providence shirt

 How sad ....I'm afraid of the word NHS, I almost died a few years ago under this name. They were laughing at me, then they send me home bleeding to death. I was in so much pain. I would have died if i didn't had faith in God. They told me it's a mid age crisis I'm having..... It was a joke for them. The next day, I forced myself to go back there, was given 2 units of blood. They ignored me for 5 hour before i was admitted. Yes....bleeding all the way. It was a hemorrhage situation. It's difficult to trust, because of how they behave. Laughing at a patient?? I also understand it's a free system and it's good for some, but not all good experience for some. 

Buy it here: Frank Caprio caught in providence shirt
Frank Caprio caught in providence s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt