Eyehategod bad times ahead shirt

 We couldn't put him in a cab even if we had wanted to because he couldn't move, in too much pain. This was pre Covid so I pity anyone who needs an ambulance now. The same thing happened on the day before he died in 2018, we waited almost two hours for an ambulance, he died the next morning. Sometimes you cannot call a cab, it doesn't work like that for everyone and it's naive to think you can. It lives with me still, and always will. The ambulance service has a finite number of resources. When a proportion of this resource is stuck at hospital waiting for a handover, then that resource is simply not available. 

Buy it here: Eyehategod bad times ahead shirt
Eyehategod bad times ahead s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt