Conway Twitty Vintage shirt

 Man, this is not right. Assess the patient and if really you cannot respond to such a call tell the person to try to arrange a friend or cab to transport the patient, something! I understand covid is frightening but with an ffp2 mask and all windows down whoever have transported the lady would have dim chances of getting it. What on Earth? Tragic. But instead of making calls and wasting precious time, why not put the patient in a car and take it to the hospital like how we Indians do here in India? We are not rich but that's how it is done here. No car of your own? Then we take the help of the neighbours. I am glad the man doing the abuse was fined and banned. 

Buy it here: Conway Twitty Vintage shirt
Conway Twitty Vintage s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt