Life every Chair and Swing shirt

  As mountaineers we all know 'but for the grace of god there go I. The forecast for that day was actually pretty reasonable so something else must have happened other than high winds to cause her to be out overnight. She might have wandered off route or acquired an injury. It's a day walk so it would be entirely possible to get to the summit and back before high winds forecast for early hours of the next morning , although the forecast hasn't got them at 100mph, more like 40mph, and probably that's just one gust recorded at the Cairngorm summit weather station. 

Buy it here: Life every Chair and Swing shirt
Life every Chair and Swing s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt