I was there sometimes I still am Vietnam veteran shirt

 Stop that and there's the money for doctors nurses or even a new hospital or two, what's the old saying " a fool and his money are soon parted" sound like this government, and to add insult to injury all the Lords and PM in government have just given them selves a massive pay rise, as said by Sir Bernard Jenkins in our local paper. David Cant absolutely but the most prevalent health issue [cormobidity] was diabetes,and we can see from the photo the man was Obese,[obesity isn't listed as comorbidity]. I have no doubt his self-induced diabetes caused by his unhealthy lifestyle killed him. Because if he was fit and healthy he would have recovered. 

Buy it here: I was there sometimes I still am Vietnam veteran shirt
I was there sometimes I still am Vietnam veteran s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt