Homeland security put me on the naughty list Christmas shirt

 David Foulkes that’s completely different though, that’s shock value for a reason, he did that song to shock people because it shouldn’t be a case where people get desensitised just because it’s been a few years, also something about gun laws in there too. you are aware if u watch the video for Darkness he encourages the folk of USA to vote to get rid of gun laws and to find a way to stop all the violence in the country he was born in? Folk dont listen to his lyrics or havent listened to any of his songs for last 23 years all they do is look onto articles that clearly make it sound worse than what he actually means and to get a reaction out of readers everyone should listen to this album and maybe theyll understand the meaning of his songs. 

Buy it here: Homeland security put me on the naughty list Christmas shirt
Homeland security put me on the naughty list Christmas s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt