The Astros Alex Bregman Yordan Alvarez Framber Valdez Yuli Gurriel abbey road shirt

 They mention a daughter-in-law in the story, so he had a son? They say he was without funds for 6 to 8 months when he starved to death. Where was his daughter-in-law and son during this time? How could they let this happen. A system failing a person isn’t doesn’t surprise me but a son not checking up on his father and letting him starve to death does surprise and sadden me. What kind of society are we, that let's a person suffer in this day and age because of the lack of basic needs such as food, warmth and support... I feel like we've all lost compassion for our fellow human beings, becoming more obsessed with catching a benefit cheat, than holding the powers that be accountable for neglect and death by incompetency.

Buy it here: The Astros Alex Bregman Yordan Alvarez Framber Valdez Yuli Gurriel abbey road shirt
The Astros Alex Bregman Yordan Alvarez Framber Valdez Yuli Gurriel abbey road s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt