Duck this girl loves her Tweety shirt

  I have staff on 4 hour contacts. That's not something I control that's head office. I might run a shop but what hours people work isn't up to me. Its just what I'm experiencing as a store manager and what I have to deal with. If people are OK with the death of the high street due to companies like Amazon then have at it. Just saying. Retail wages will never live upto expectations because they will cut contracts to make up the difference! Andrew Timothy Price I agree up to a point, if a business has been trading for 3 years then it should be able to sustain decent wages however this may dampen new business start ups so there certainly needs to be a reduction in something, possibly a rate decrease for new businesses. 

Buy it here: Duck this girl loves her Tweety shirt

Duck this girl loves her Tweety s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt