Rafael Nadal Grand Slam 22 shirt

 The fact is the majority of parents buy these comics as a treat for their children, once in a blue moon and the toddlers and young children thoroughly enjoy their treat. Mine used to do every last puzzle and picture and “make it” task in their comics and used to love the little toys. I once listened to a mum in the playground having a big rant about kinder eggs and the plastic toys, the same person was in the process of demolishing her house to build a new hone on the site....the irony seemed to completely escape her! No matter how eco friendly her new house was (and it wasn’t) it would take over 80 years to cover the environmental cost of demolition and re-build, based on product alone. My daughter ( now 17) loved the magazines with toys. Especially the BBC cbeebies mags. 

Buy it here: Rafael Nadal Grand Slam 22 shirt
Rafael Nadal Grand Slam 22 s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt